At OMNI, we take great pride in our unparalleled standards for safety. Safety has always been and always will be our number one priority. OMNI works tirelessly to provide the resources and support that ensure the safety of our clients, employees, and those who may be present at our job sites.
All OMNI employees are enrolled in our one-of-a-kind learning management system which provides immediate and recurring training in safety, industry development, and quality control. Our dedicated Director of Safety & Compliance ensures all safety programs are followed, proper training occurs, and our SAFETY FIRST culture remains at the forefront. OMNI is certified by and/or meets the requirements put forth by NFPA, ISNetworld, and OSHA.
Our Safety Program Includes:
- Top to bottom commitment to our SAFETY FIRST culture
- Continual training and education of all personnel with special attention given to new employees and job-specific duties
- Monthly safety training topics, administered and tracked through our Safety LMS, E-Safety
- Providing personal protective equipment (PPE) to all personnel as required ensuring its proper use
- Compliance with high standards of vendor management service, ISNetworld